Friday, July 13, 2018

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. + See More

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will write terms and conditions and privacy policy. 2 Documents for a price of 1. 

Simple:
Some dont want long and hard to understand terms. Best for personal website. 

Professional:
Professionally designed for your site. Security clauses are included for security. Best for Business and E-commerce site.

Superb:
Although, these terms are written by myself, there are instances that it may hit similar wordings with other sites. In this package, I will make sure it'll pass on copyscape or seo tools. 




You might wanna check my extra gig:
  • Package. I will include all necessary legal documents for your website. (This includes Returns and Refunds, DMCA Policy, Disclaimer and other legal documents for your website) 
  • Returns and Refunds. I will include return policy for your website
  • DMCA Policy. I will set-up DMCA policy for your website.

My law degree and legal knowledge gives me the edge..


If you have questions, please dont hesitate to PM me.

Reviews


apples8036:Great job. Thanks so much.

francute:Outstanding Experience!

shireebass:GREAT WORK\n

francute:Outstanding Experience!

elijahjohnston:Awesome seller, very professional and detail-oriented. Well worth it, will definitely come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment