Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will prepare and file USA tax return

I will prepare and file USA tax return












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an expert in Tax Return preparation and filing. If have not your Federal  income tax or State income tax return or you need an amendment . I can help you to prepare and or file these income tax forms.
I possess over 15 years of experience in tax preparation, international taxes, tax planning, payroll tax withholding, reporting and personal business or Corporate Tax Return preparation and filing.

I'll prepare your personal or business tax return promptly and perfectly. I am available year-round to help with your tax and accounting related questions.

Full-length Business Tax Return preparation  including State:

LLC Tax Return- Fed+ State
Single Member LLC- Disregarded Entity Tax Return
S-Corp Tax Return - 1120S
C-Corp Tax Return- 1120
Partnership Tax Return- 1065
Self-Employed Tax Return- Sch- C
Refund Transfer and Easy Loan is available for qualified taxpayer

e-File is available for convenient and quick Filing of the Income Tax Return
Discuss with me your particular scenario before Ordering and I can make Custom Quotes for your complex tax returns.

*******Please Contact me for Quote before buying any gig************

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment