Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will give you an answer on what you are eligible for.

I will give you an answer on what you are eligible for.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you will explain your US immigration situation to me, I will give you an answer on you are eligible for and even how to proceed with your case. I successfully handle cases that are as follow:

*  Family-based immigration
*  Fiance/spouse visa
*  Student visas
*  Visitor/tourist visas
*  Consular Processing
*  Change of Status
*  VAWA
*  Asylum
*  Removal of conditions from green card
* Work and travel permits
* and much, much more!

Reviews


bassemissa:nice people, answering fast, going to the point with full explanation.\nthanks a lot

augustsum1:Great buyer! I wish her all the best.

bassemissa:nice people, answering fast, going to the point with full explanation.\nthanks a lot

augustsum1:Great buyer! I wish her all the best.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment