Saturday, July 14, 2018

I will teach you free patent searching and analysis

I will teach you free patent searching and analysis












About:

I am a professional Patent Attorney, run Albright IP (25+ staff, multi-million turnover, 1500+ clients worldwide), and have handled thousands of patent cases worldwide over more than 20 years.


Do you really think you will get a good quality professional patent search for $15?


This Gig is to spend an hour of my time with you by audio-video screen-share to teach you:

  • how to use the Free Patents Database that I use daily to do your own free worldwide patent search
  • basic keyword searching
  • advanced classification searching
  • tips and tricks to get the best results
  • And then we will learn how to analyse the patent documents found for infringement
  • Video recorded so you can replay anytime.

You will be in a better position to decide whether to pay for a professional search, and will better understand the limitations of those professional search results.


  • If you then want to file a patent application to protect your idea, I can also guide you on that to have the best chance of monetizing your invention.

Let me show you how to do your own free patent searching


Please feel free to ask any questions, I am always happy to chat!


*** Don’t waste your time! Get this package, and start learning! ***

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment