Friday, July 13, 2018

I will your online lawyer and legal consultant in perú

I will your online lawyer and legal consultant in perú












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
If you have an issue in Peru you know that it is necessary to have legal help from someone who knows the Peruvian legal system in different specialties. I am a legal advisor with more than 15 years of experience in various legal issues, I know the Peruvian legal system and I can help you in whatever you need.

DON'T PLACE ORDER IF YOU HAVEN'T COMMUNICATED WITH ME.

My services includes but not limited to 

Affidavit
Power of attorney
Independent Contractors Agreement
Deeds
Leasing and Real Estate
Litigation
Legal letters 
Terms and conditions
Incorporation
All Internet & Technology related agreement
Memorandum of agreement
Real Estate Purchase Agreement
Sales Agreement
Purchase Agreement
Non-Disclosure Agreements
Employment Contract
Shareholders Agreement
Sales and Marketing Agreements
Non-Circumvention Agreement
Partnership Agreements.......and lots more.

All documents are delivered in word format.

Please SEND A MESSAGE before placing order

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment