Thursday, July 12, 2018

I will review deed for your real estate needs

I will review deed for your real estate needs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will review that real estate purchase deed you are contemplating.

Please see gig requirements, I will need the proposed deed and some background infomratoin.

This gig includes deed reviews like:

Basic real estate purchase, like a house, a time share, multiple purchase of real estate, commercial real estate, trust deeds and life estate deeds.

Become knowledgeable, be prepared for one of life's most exciting and challenging purchases!

Communication is the key!  So if you need some clarification of this gig, inbox me please!

I have over 29 years of legal experience in negotiation real estate contact, closings, commercial real estate compilations, testamentary transactions, life estate, irreversible life estate deeds, & more

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment