Monday, July 2, 2018

I will provide you a folder of entertainment lawyers contracts

I will provide you a folder of entertainment lawyers contracts












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Are you an artist, producer, manager or an Indie record label and not familiar with the business aspects? I have a complete folder filled with different contracts to get you in the right direction. These are well written work by professional high standard Entertainment lawyers. Order Today! 

Reviews


pochano:I'm CEO of an indie label from Monrovia, Liberia and a legal firm work is a must in this business. Having a access to contracts that helps make your work easier at an affordable price.

bigrome2014:Icemusicmedia thank you for taking the time to put this these contracts together for indie labels like me your a lifesaver thank you

marcusaglenn:Great job!!!

icemusicmedia:Thank you much!

alamodesmoothie:Great Work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment