Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will search and file trademarks in vietnam

I will search and file trademarks in vietnam












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

NOTE: Contact me before ordering this gig


If you want your trademark (logo, brand name, company name, marks...) to be protected in Vietnam, feel free to contact me for the support.


By registering your trademark, you are effectively building a barrier to entry around your brand, making it harder for other businesses to imitate you.

BASIC ADVICE: General information about trademark registration in VN; preliminary assessment on your trademark.

TM SEARCH:  An important first step before you spend time and money considering whether to apply for a potential trademark or not.I will search for existing marks that are identical to your planned trademark.

FILING: Please pm for detail.


Thank you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment