Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will undertake patent searching, drafting and analyses

I will undertake patent searching, drafting and analyses












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a qualified, registered Patent Attorney and practising for 15 years. I have filed and drafted more than 500 patent applications. I have also conducted various prior art and patentability searches for individuals as well as for companies alike, which is important for assessing the novelty of the invention before filing a patent application. I shall also be sending you an invention disclosure form and later other details which I may feel are important in drafting your specification for patent application complying with USPTO / EPO/ IN format. An NDA will be sent upon request

For 5$ I offer to answer 5 queries relating to Intellectual property and any other queries relating to patents.
For other services as under kindly send me a query first.

SERVICES OFFERED

  • UTILITY PATENT SEARCH  
  • PATENT SEARCH and advice                         
  • DRAFTING A PROVISIONAL APPLICATION 
  • DRAFTING A COMPLETE SPECIFICATION   
  • PATENT ANALYSES                                                                                                 

Reviews


inneostate:As usual...exceptional quality work. Delivered on time. What else would you need? :-)

ipseacs:shall be happy to work again!!

bruceericks:Absolutely the most complete package that I received yet, very satisfied. Bruce

ipseacs:A very good buyer would like to work again with him.

dtruong1989:5+ service. Answered all my questions in a timely manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment