Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will write privacy policy, terms and conditions gdpr compliant

I will write privacy policy, terms and conditions gdpr compliant












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Protect your website, your products & services from potential infringements, plagiarism and dozen other illegal actions

Would you like to quickly explain to your customers, your visitors each rule that regulates your website, service or product? Do you want to protect your contents, styles? Do you want a GDPR documentation? >>>>You have come to the right place.

I am a British Copywriter and have helped many local businesses in London. I would love to help you too.

I will provide EU GDPR compliant documents for the following:
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Returns or Refund Policy
  • Mailchimp emails informing about GDPR to your customers

Please get in touch for a detailed discussion. 

Reviews


munaabdulkadir:Outstanding Seller!\nHighly professional and polite \nDelivered amazing results \nVery pleased with the end product Thank you for your quick delivery will defiantly be a returning customer

flair_writer:Extremely polite Buyer with super clear requirements. It would be a pleasure working with you again. Thanks!

bionhoward:Good results but when we asked for delivery of google docs in a google drive folder, we received Word documents and now we have to go thorugh the annoyance of converting them. Please in the future respect customers' wishes, as we are not able to give 5 star reviews for results which do not meet our high standards of quality and easy delivery

flair_writer:This gig was about drafting Privacy Policy and T\u0026C. Google docs wasn’t part of the agreement or this gig. I sent all files as attachment. \nThe Seller then asks me my private email address so I can have future orders. I refused to this and he left a 4 star. \nHe had already expressed how happy he was with the documents that are “beautifully worded” \n

tafford:My experience with Flair was extremely positive. She delivered a great product in a very short period of time and her communication was excellent. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment