Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will setup your Quickbooks, Chart Of Accounts and Update 1 year single bank Transactions

I will setup your Quickbooks, Chart Of Accounts and Update 1 year single bank Transactions












About:

Hello Myself Nasir Awan, A bookkeeper/accountant From Pakistan.

I am working as an accountant for over 3 years.
Over the last 3 years I have involved myself in providing Accounting/Bookkeeping services to small and medium scale business organizations. Being an expert bookkeeper I am seeking opportunities to provide services in my area of expertise at international level to esteem clients. My competencies lies in maintaining accurate records(bank reconciliations, credit cards, paypal, e commerce etc.) setting up accounts for new business, managing accounts receivable / accounts payable / assets, preparing financial statements and analysis etc. introducing internal control systems where applicable in efficient and timely manner.

So Feel Free To Contact Me If your Quickbooks is messed up or if you need help setting it up.

Contact me please before order.
Thanks
Regards

Reviews


elearningcentre:I am happy with this seller's skill, ability and knowledge of bookkeeping. I will work with this seller again.

nasir4455:Great Buyer!

cknow0510:Very Good experience! I will use again. Mr. Nasir4455 was very attentive to my needs and helped me achieve my objective of setting my company up to a good start.

nasir4455:Great Client To Work With.. !!\r\nThank you so much\r\n

deviant_ink:Thank you again Nasir- another smooth transaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment