Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will draft a powerful terms and condition of use and service

I will draft a powerful terms and condition of use and service












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Dear all, 

Just a little about me!  My name is Jessica Hunter and I have been qualified as a California attorney for over 8 years now.  I have assisted many clients with preparing legal documents for the company and business. 

THIS GIG

  • Would you like to protect your website?
  • Would you like protection from potential infringements, plagiarism and from other dozens of non-legal actions?
  • Would you like to quickly explain to your customers, your visitors each single rule that exist and regulates your website, service or product?
  • Do you want to protect your webscripts, contents, styles?

WHAT YOU NEED!

A Terms of Conditions statement and a Privacy policy would really protect you and your company from these potential threats! 

APPLICABLE USE

My gig is perfect for these content:

  • Blog Sites
  • Web Sites
  • Web Apps
  • Android, iOS, Windows Apps
  • eCommerce websites and services
  • Startups
  • Firms that use Internet Technology
  • General Legal use.

CONTACT ME! AND I'LL ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!! 

Reviews


r_jessie:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rodduncanson:Outstanding Experience!

jessica_hunter:Thank you

mehmedtiro10:Outstanding Experience!

jessica_hunter:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment