Thursday, July 12, 2018

I will do patent search for idea or amazon product in 1 day

I will do patent search for idea or amazon product in 1 day












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">i can search that  a product you want to sell on amazon is patented or not and i will,also do trademark search .

PATENT SEARCH

  • I  will perform patent search for your idea to confirm Patentability of your idea. I will provide you a detailed search report  by searching on various platforms and provide you listing of similar patents .

  • I will also maintain confidentiality of your idea/invention. 

  • I will offer discount  for bulk orders.

if you want a suggestion of product which has no patents , i will provide you listing of products which are not patented . please visit  https://www.fiverr.com/s2/d8eb3cacdf 

IF YOU WANT TO FILE A PATENT PLEASE CONTACT ME I WILL PROVIDE YOU A QUOTE .

Reviews


pauloalmeida592:Great experience!\nI recommend. He explained and answered to all my questions. I was able to understand.\n

waves2cure:This gig saved my time to research patent idea. The seller checked all my relevant keywords for the patent.

robert55:Satyam652 was excellent to work with while searching for any patents on two specific products I want to sell. \n\nHe communication skills are very good and the reports he sent to me after searching for any patents were outstanding.\n\nI would strongly recommend his services to anyone.

jonlouque1:I've used his service before and am very happy with the job he does.

siripanya:Excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment