Monday, July 2, 2018

I will use big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics on all info you supply me

I will use big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics on all info you supply me












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will use big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and predictive analytics on all appropriate information and data, you give me access to, and that I otherwise obtain, to show that you are qualified to be hired as an expert witness in civil litigation. For additional gigs, I will allow attorneys and other prospective employers to view your personal on-line data site which will be maintained by me. All of these paid gigs and the access they allow shall expire after an one-year period. All property created by me as a result of any of these gigs shall be my permanent property.

By Using This Service You Agree To Not Reveal The Nature Of Any Of The Data Requested By Me Or Otherwise Provided To Me By You Or Provided To Me By Anyone Else On Your Behalf.

CURRENT FOCUS: psychiatrists, psychologists, and innovators/jack of all trades

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment