Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will search your patent copyright and trademark in any country

I will search your patent copyright and trademark in any country












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a Professional, Patent Attorney and practicing for more than 1 years.

Please inbox with your questions, and if you have any special request kindly inbox. I will charge 5$ to answer your legal questions about the Patent, trademarks and copyrights.

Search 
cost is included in the Extras you can directly order or inbox me for more details. 


    Inbox for Custom offers and rates for filing and also i will tell you Government Fees.


    PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT TO ANSWER LEGAL QUESTIONS FIRST HIRE ME.

    Thank you

    Reviews


    timmuriello:Very fast service as usual

    daniyalhussain:Great buyer

    timmuriello:Great job- Fast delivery and even better communication. Highly recommend.

    daniyalhussain:Best buyer, glad to help.

    dajuan21:Very helpful, was patient with my questions and answered accordingly. Have purchased another gig already


    No comments:

    Post a Comment