Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will prepare the application for an EIN

I will prepare the application for an EIN












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I specialize in applying for and obtaining an EIN for foreign and domestic companies and sole proprietors. I will prepare the application to legally obtain the EIN. Once you review, sign, and return a PDF copy of the application to me, I will obtain the EIN on your behalf. The process takes about 5-10 business days, not including evenings, weekends and holidays. Once the EIN is issued, I will provide that information to you.  Note that I cannot control the operation of the IRS, as they can have technical issues that I cannot control, which can sometimes delay the process.  I do my best to obtain the EIN as quickly as reasonably possible for my buyers. 

Please message me with any questions you may have.  I look forward to assisting you. Thank you.

Reviews


khanhlinh1711:highly recommend this seller !

corpparalegal:It was a pleasure assisting you. Good luck.

onetoming:Kathy is a very responsive seller. Without Kathy, without my EIN getting. Such a lifesaver. Thanks!

corpparalegal:It was a pleasure assisting you. Thank you.

geetesh777:Quick response. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment