Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will search and file patent,trademark and copyright

I will search and file patent,trademark and copyright












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I am a qualified, enrolled Patent Attorney and honing for over 7 years. I have documented and drafted more than 200 patent applications. I have likewise dealt with a few earlier workmanship and patentability looks for people and additionally for organizations. I might send you a NDA to guarantee your development divulgence is dealt with as classified. I should likewise be sending you a development revelation shape and later different subtle elements which I may feel are imperative in drafting your determination for a patent, Trademark and Copyright application.

Services Offered
For filling and register online for your project the time period are as follows;
  1. Patent                             1-3 days
  2. Trademarks                    1-2 Days
  3. Copyrights                      2-5 Days
  4. Only application for Patent  1 day
  5. For IP please inbox first.

Reviews


alwaysw:delivered on time, thanks ++

rick1933:Outstanding Experience!

shahmeer1:outstanding buyer and thanks for the tip

dpetro1047:Great Seller, Great Communication and will do business again! Thank you!!

shahmeer1:Thanks ,Outstanding buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment