Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will draft a non disclosure or confidential agreement

I will draft a non disclosure or confidential agreement












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will draft a confidentiality and nda non disclosure agreement 

***EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR***

Before you disclose or discuss any confidential information, business secrets or inventions with a third party you should put in place a non-disclosure agreement (sometimes called an ‘NDA’ or a confidentiality agreement). This is vital to helping protect you, your business, your commercial information and your ideas.

As a heavily involved product manager and proven serial entrepreneur, I've had my share of incoming and outgoing NDA. I can draw up a suitable NDA that is properly tailored to your product, project or business needs. 

Please note that I am not practicing law nor am I giving any legal advice. This is a legal documentation preparation service, I am prepared to provide with every order. 

Reviews


greanleafuk:Great communication.

hatbag:Super fast delivery. Was exactly what we are after. For a bargain price. Would recommend.

tm_mahdi:hatbag was splendid to work with. Answered all the queries to start the job with detail, making the job quick and easy to work with. Happy to work with her again. Glad I brought his project one step closer to her end goal. Till the next one, /tm.mahdi

frpro73:Outstanding Experience!

tm_mahdi:frpro73. Answered all the queries to start the job with amazing detail, making the job quick and easy to work with. Happy to work with him again. Glad I brought his project one step closer to his end goal. Till the next one, /tm.mahdi


No comments:

Post a Comment