Friday, July 13, 2018

I will help you create an AWESOME personal statement, diversity statement, addendum, resume, and so much more! + See More

I will help you create an AWESOME personal statement, diversity statement, addendum, resume, and so much more! + See More












About:

Let a UCLA School of Law graduate and practicing attorney answer your questions about law school!


Do you want advice on how to apply for law school?

What about how to get on law review?

Need some quick exam tips?

I will answer ANY questions about law school.  I’m very friendly, so feel free to reach out.  I look forward to working with you.

 

NOTE: This gig is about answering questions related to law school. I do NOT give legal advice.  Thank you for understanding. 

Reviews


msoto1021:Always impressed in how detailed her work is and how protein my she is completing these gigs.

smartwritingpro:Thank you! I really enjoy working with you. :)

swami11:Absolutely amazing, answered questions thoroughly, clearly, and will definitely use over and over. Thank you :)

smartwritingpro:It is wonderful to work with you. Thank you!

msoto1021:Always impressed in how detailed her work is and how protein my she is completing these gigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment