Thursday, February 13, 2020

Provide Legal Advice On US Immigration Laws











About:

I am Mark Clay, Esq. Admitted to the Bar of Wisconsin and CNMI and licensed to practice US Immigration Laws in all 50 states and across the world, I successfully handled a large number of clients from all over the world. Since 2005, I run my company, Online International Service. My primary focus is family-based immigration. I can answer your question on the following topics:



*  Family-based immigration

*  Fiance/spouse visa

*  Student visas

*  Visitor/tourist visas

*  Consular Processing

*  Change of Status

*  VAWA

*  Asylum

*  Removal of conditions from green card

* Work and travel permits

* and much, much more!



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       







Reviews


:

cool and genuine

:

Very nice person to work with. i will work with him again.

:

Fast and efficient. This company kept checking with me to submit my case so they review it. I’m so happy that someone actually cares to submit their work on time. Thanks

:

Timely, professional advice for a reasonable fee. Thank you!

:

Amazing work once again. Will be in contact soon to move forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment