Friday, February 21, 2020

Respond To A Trademark Office Action











About:

Are you running into roadblocks or issues with your trademark application? Let's discuss it! I have 12 years experience as a US trademark attorney, and can give you your best shot at saving your trademark application. Filing an office action response is much less expensive than filing a new application.



Advantages of working with me:

- Licensed California Attorney #295387

- intimately familiar with US case law and legal principles of US trademark law

- fluent English, no misunderstandings



I can help with rejections based on:

- likely to cause CONFUSION 2(d)

- merely DESCRIPTIVE/generic 2(e)

- primarily a SURNAME

- modification of goods and services

- add/remove CLASSES of goods and services

- FILING BASIS, from use to intent-to-use

- submitting a substitute SPECIMEN

- DISCLAIMER

- description of the mark

- Statement of Use

- responding to an Opposition

- ASK FOR ANY OTHERS



I will provide you with a clear route forward - I will be able to identify exactly what the Examiner needs to withdraw the rejection of your trademark, and issue a notice of allowance.



May be considered attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.




Reviews


:

Working with Nyall is great and his communication is fast and right to the point. We will continue to do business with him!

:

Always a pleasure to work with. This is my second order. Very Patient and knowledgeable of The trademark application process. Highly recommend

:

It's my repeat orders with Nyall. He is the best for high quality, fast delivery and great customer services. Really appreciated to work with him.

:

This seller helped me achieve my goal efficiently. He asked me specific and detailed questions when needed, in order to achieve my goal.

:

Extremely fast response and turn around time. Helped greatly with any questions I had. Looking forward to working with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment