Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Write A Terms Of Service And Privacy Policy For Your Website











About:

You can't beat this two for one special! 

This Gig is for a limited time only, so order now before you miss the opportunity!



Attorney quality legal documents with HTML code included!!!

** Add the $15 gig extra to ensure GDPR compliance!



Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Agreements are drafted by professional lawyers with experience in writing policies for businesses. Each Agreement goes through a Quality Certification process before being delivered.



What you Get:We will provide the content in a Word document and with HTML code included so that you can place it immediately on your website without having to worry about formatting. Every order is delivered ON TIME and before the deadline! Add the gig extra to ensure GDPR compliance!



What I Need:Just provide the basic company information so that we can provide you with a customized document. 

  • Website URL
  • Company name
  • Country
  • State.


Not Being GDPR Compliant Can Shut Your Business Down. Don't Delay! 



* Note that the provided agreements are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. We are not a law firm and this is not to be considered legal advice.





Reviews


:

Excellent communication and I'm so glad I found her. It feels like a burden was taken from my shoulders, I was putting off this to do it myself because it just takes a lot of time. I so pleased with the work done.

:

She did an amazing Job, wrote everything top-down everything is well done and well written and well organized, Thank You For Everything, I Recommend it for anyone looking for this service.

:

Thanks so much, work was delivered on time and is very high quality. Will be using again in the future, would recommend.

:

Getting the proper policies for my website was one task that I needed to get done and was not looking forward to. I'm grateful to have found Juiceex who took the burden and stress of creating these documents out of my hands! Juiceex was very responsive to my questions and concerns even before I placed my order. The order was expedited and delivered ahead of schedule for a price that was very reasonable. I will definitely be using this service again and would recommend this gig to anyone who needs a privacy policy and/or terms of use for their website. One of the best gigs for this type of service being offered on Fiverr! Thank you!

:

It was wow, so perfect and it answered all my questions. You have done the best and above my imagination. Thank you very much. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment