Monday, February 3, 2020

Prepare A Professional Amazon Supplier Agreement For You











About:

As a lawyer as well as a seller on Amazon, I am in a unique position to draft the right Purchase Order Agreement / Amazon Supplier Agreement for you. I understand the risk sellers take when buying from unknown suppliers in China, risks which include faulty goods, delay in delivery, counterfeiting, breach of IP, etc. I can not only ensure your goods are given the strongest legal protection, but also ensure that the contract is enforceable in China if the supplier breaches the contract.



I will custom-tailor your contract to suit your specific needs and unique situation. I will draft it myself using my years of education, training and experience as a Barrister (Attorney in the US). 


Our goal at ValensGlobal is to create long-term business relationships with all our clients. You will therefore, be forgiven for expecting the highest quality of work and customer service.



Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.



Please check our other gigs.



Ryan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment