Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will be your online corporate and compliance lawyer

I will be your online corporate and compliance lawyer












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an experienced corporate lawyer working primarily with international clients on different projects. Very conversant with USA and other EU jurisdiction corporate practice and laws having postgraduate studies in law and practiced in US.

Among other things described in my gig, my legal consultancy services includes but not limited to:
- Business formation
- Article of Incorporation, Operating Agreements, Bylaws, Partnership Agreements
- Contract drafting
- Shareholder Agreements
- Purchase and Sales Business Agreements
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Franchise Agreements
- Confidentiality, Non -Disclosure Agreements
- Suppliers Agreements
- Terms and Conditions
- Privacy Policies
- Disclaimers and Releases
- Representation Agreements
- Whitelabel Agreements
- Service Agreements

Reviews


sselections:Well done! Thank you so much :)

ellis3:Great buyer. Outstanding experience.

theramedia:ellis3 created the contract with the items requested and delivered ontime

ellis3:Great buyer and outstanding experience.

rodetomilion:If you need a lawyer, don't hesitate to hire Ellis. Extremely professional, very fast delivery, and assisted me with my legal needs beyond my expectations. VERY good lawyer. I highly recommend his services. 5 Stars! Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment