Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will create 8 drawings as per requirements, Line drawings only + Source file

I will create 8 drawings as per requirements, Line drawings only + Source file












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

If you are looking for a experienced drawings expert then you are at the right place. Do not hesitate the place the order, It's a guaranteed offer.

I am an experienced drawings expert, and can help you draw the drawings for the invention/idea. I know the requirements of the USPTO, UK, EU and WIPO.

I will take five days maximum to draw the drawings for the idea or invention, Please look into the GIGS PACKAGE for the details, or contact me directly through inbox and place the order.


Thank you

Reviews


andrewjhon1:Fully satisfied with your work

legalworld:Thanks for your appreciation.

andrewjhon1:100% best service provider

legalworld:Thank you for trust again on my work.

andrewjhon1:I appreciate your service, honestly I am satisfied with this work


No comments:

Post a Comment