Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will write website term and conditions and privacy

I will write website term and conditions and privacy












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

CUSTOM TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY POLICY


Hello! My name is Michael Sue and I am an attorney in Illinois.  I have been practicing for over 15 years and have represented hundreds of clients throughout the years, including small start up businesses.

If you are a business owner, then you know the importance of establishing a strong terms and conditions and privacy policy.

Protect yourself and your business as well as limiting your liability.
Engage your customers, make your website Policies and Terms of Service
easy to understand and navigate!

All documents are:


  • Custom
  • Thoroughly Inspected
  • Professionally written 
  • Guaranteed

What I need:

  • Answers to Questionnaires for Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policy
  • Prompt replies to messages about your Terms of Use
  • Prompt Editing of the Terms of Service
  • Quick Response to Terms of Service editing

What you receive:

  • 1-1 Personal Assistance with Terms and Conditions
  • Answers to Questions about Terms of Use
  • Prompt replies regarding Policies and Terms
  • Files provided in Word
  • Quick Revisions for Terms of Service and Privacy Policies



Please Note that although I am attorney, I am providing a legal documentation service.  I am not dispensing legal advice.

Reviews


bouncelife2018:Outstanding again, this is my second gig w/ this seller and I highly recommend his work. Michael Sue's communication is top notch and he gets the job done. Thank You!

michaelsue:BUYER is extremely generous and kind. Thank you!

bouncelife2018:Outstanding again, this is my second gig w/ this seller and I highly recommend his work. Michael Sue's communication is top notch and he gets the job done. Thank You!

michaelsue:BUYER is extremely generous and kind. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment