Monday, July 9, 2018

I will audit your website gdpr compliance

I will audit your website gdpr compliance












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Out Of The Blue Orders Will Be Hereby Revoked Without Warning!

=======================================================

Your website or online shop should be ALREADY compliant if you are treating data from any European web visitor or client.

Non compliance could derive in up to €20 million fine  !!! 

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) goes into effect May 25th 2018.


We are here to help your business getting this solved as soon as you take action: 

* Contact us for any request.

Reviews


rinchintiku:Good working with these guys. Fast and accurate

salescopygrind:Mutual Internet providers issues complicated this one, until critical instruction granted from client.\r\nThen executed full speed mode. \r\nTeam had to run \u0026 jump, and enjoyed the ride! \r\n\r\nAsk buyer to show you url. \r\nHe could be hiring ;)

red_48:Jose did a great job of auditing my sites GDPR compliance. He took the time to understand my business and asked insightful questions that implied he knew what to look for. The end result was an actionable list of tasks and decisions.\nJust what I was looking for. Recommended.

salescopygrind:Audited web (and app) gives unique \u0026 practical tool, encryption-shielded privacy over the top. Really Unique Service Proposal, every Fiverr member should give it a try.

onlineservice4u:Seller did a great job auditing website and giving helpful feedback. I feel great knowing I have my bases covered regarding GDPR compliance!


No comments:

Post a Comment