Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will answer any question related to trademarks

I will answer any question related to trademarks












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have extensive experience with trademark searching, filing, and responding to office actions that are received during the trademark process.  Received a document from the USPTO that you do not know what to do with?  Let me take a look and tell you how to fix the issue.  I will provide a detailed answer to any question you may have regarding trademarks.

Reviews


mikenmike0001:The seller was responsive throughout the day and acceptive to revisions and further discussions which I appreciate. Hearing from the seller for trademark responses gave me some peace of mind now regarding brand protection. There are other questions that I asked in which I found out was outside of the seller's domain, but I got enough to move on.

nisansun:A real professional\nA great understanding of any TM topic\nGives detailed answers and answers all questions\nHe helped me a lot\nhighly recommend

freedomnow1:Sharkie responded to each of my in-depth questions. While some are not completely favorable they are very much appreciated. One must definitely tip for such a service.

answersrule:They gave the facts but I did not get the feeling they were trying to help me. I felt like a bad guy in the situation when really I am just trying to get through as smooth and fast as possible.

mikeglauser504:just perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment