Thursday, July 12, 2018

I will search and file trademark worldwide

I will search and file trademark worldwide












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will also provide assistance in filing the following forms:

 Response to Examining Attorney Office Action Trademark or Patent
 Petition to Revive
 Request for Reconsideration after Final Office Action Form
 Response to Suspension Inquiry or Letter of Suspension
 Substitute Trademark/Servicemark Application, Principal Register
 Substitute certification mark
 Response to Post-Registration Office action
 Response to Petition to Revive Deficiency Letter 
 Response to a Notice of Irregularity

However for my Fee I will send you a Custom Invoice.

Reviews


robert1029:Great communication! Awesome to work with!

djparanrml:A pro you can trust

mommicrystal:Seller completed the job fast!

bveloz90:Top notch every single time! Thank you

robert1029:Great communication! Awesome to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment