I will search in different categories and specific countries and send a full analysis and advice.
About:
I will research for Trademarks registers to see if your business name is already registered. I can do Local and International research.
100% CONFIDENTIAL I include a Non-Disclosure Statement with all my works.
No work will be shown in my public profile for the same reason. See my reviews.
PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE HIRING. Let me know a little about your project before hiring, I will let you know about my availability also and answer any question you have about the service.
Please notice I reserve the right not to accept projects if they are related to any device/product/service/process which can be harmful for the health and the environment.
Reviews
mak33pyramids:The price was great. The seller has a different timezone which makes it a little difficult to get quick answers but the outcome was fine. I got exactly what I asked for!
maxschafer:Nice job.
liliahs7:thank you
darrylb1231:Did a great job will be purchasing another!
liliahs7:Outstanding Experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment