Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will send DMCA to GOOGLE & ISP hosting website with infringing content.

I will send DMCA to GOOGLE & ISP hosting website with infringing content.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will help you remove anything you created, that is being used online without your permission. 

Get your stolen content removed

This service includes removing infringing urls from Google directory.

This is possible only if you are copyright owner.

If you wish to remove content from specific website, please purchase middle package and I'll notify the hosting company/datacenter to take down your work. 

Please note that I only send DMCA requests to Google/Web Hosting providers/ISPs and they decide whether infringing content is being removed or not.

Any questions are welcome in INBOX

Example of URLs I successfully removed from Google directory.
https://lumendatabase.org/notices/14965779

Reviews


rambo35:Thanks for you help with content removal. I highly recommend this Gig if your content was stolen!!

lukapaunovic:Thank you

tipoint:Outstanding as always!

lukapaunovic:Enjoy.

amulpandey:thanks a lot


No comments:

Post a Comment