Thursday, July 12, 2018

I will draft a custom business form or contract

I will draft a custom business form or contract












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! My name is Michael Sue and I am an attorney in Illinois.  I have been practicing for over 15 years and have represented hundreds of clients throughout the years.  I have assisted clients in 10+ countries.  All business forms provided with this Gig are unique, based upon each individual's needs.  Forms are provided in a downloadable WORD format. 

What I need from you: 
* Answers to Custom Questionnaire upon receipt of Order
* Timely Response
* Review upon receipt of initial draft, and
* Prompt response to make changes
or edits to all forms

What you will receive:

* One-on-One Assistance
* Timely Answers to your Questions
* A custom business form
* Downloadable Word file
* Instructions
* Quick Turnaround

NOTE: Business Form Templates are a separate Gig. 

Please feel free to ask any questions before ordering a Gig.

Let my expertise guide you.  Don't jeopardize your business form or contract by doing it yourself.  Let a professional lawyer handle it!

Please note that although I am an attorney,  I am not practicing law nor am I dispensing legal advice.  This is a legal documentation preparation service that I provide where I am filling out legal forms  . 

Reviews


jjames504:5 star as always

michaelsue:Mr. James is by far one of my best clients. Thank you so much for the repeat business

jjames504:5 star as always

michaelsue:Mr. James is by far one of my best clients. Thank you so much for the repeat business

:


No comments:

Post a Comment