Monday, July 9, 2018

I will prepare or review nda non disclosure

I will prepare or review nda non disclosure












About:

A Non-Disclosure Agreement  or also known as an Assignment of Rights  might be necessary, if your workers are creating things (apps, code, graphics, etc) for your business.

A Non-Disclosure Agreement  should be drafted before an employee begins work for your company. That  is sometimes known as an Assignment of Intellectual or proprietary rights or I have seen it  called a Pre-invention Assignment.

Paragraphs include a general assignment, disclosure; power of attorney of work product, and hold over clause.

I can review your present contracts, or  draft a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Anything more detailed would require the other gigs noted, Standard & Premium.

 PLEASE NOTE, asking questions before you purchase my services is fine but  I can not provide legal advice or answer several questions before a gig starts. For more detailed questions I will provide a custom order.

We are not creating an attorney-client relationship & none is offered. I am merely offering my 27+ years of legal experience in drafting, signing and upholding these types of agreements in the business field.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment