Monday, July 2, 2018

I will do data entry job do data entry work

I will do data entry job do data entry work












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hi,

I am experienced with Internet research,Lead generation & data entry .My motto is to provide high quality services with 100% satisfaction to my clients.

My Core Competencies and area of Expertise:

✔ Lead Generation
✔ Web research
✔ Data Entry
✔ Email Expert
✔ Data Collection

✔ Contacts List Cleanup.
✔ Database Building.
✔ Microsoft Office
✔ Contact List Building.

✔ Email List Generation.
✔ Lead List Building.
✔ Prospect List Building
✔ Email Sourcing.
✔ Valid and Verified Email Addresses.

Highly Experienced in using these:
✔ LinkedIn

✔ Email Hunter
✔ Prophet
✔ mailtester
✔ Google Spreadsheet.
✔ Find any email
✔ Lead411
✔ Contact out
✔ Manta
✔ Yellowpages
✔ Whitepages

✔ Gmail.
✔ Dropbox.
✔ Google Documents

✔ Microsoft Excel
I will be waiting to hear from your side.

thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment