Monday, July 9, 2018

I will conduct an eu gdpr assessment of your business

I will conduct an eu gdpr assessment of your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
The EU GDPR comes into force in May 2018, is your business implementation ready?

I will conduct a GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation) assessment interview with you and relevant stakeholders.

The review will ask a series of targeted questions, based on my experience in information governance and the GDPR. The questions will focus on the type of data you are storing  and the technology, process and policies that you have in place to ensure that any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) of your employees and customers is stored and governed appropriately.

The micro-job consists of the following:

A single interview , conference  call or mobile phone (up to 1 1/2 hrs)
Documented write up of your current position, highlighting major risk areas
Documented write up of recommendations and next steps.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment