Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I will conduct a social media background check

I will conduct a social media background check












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an online investigator with over 11 years working for the government examining and investigating both individuals and organisations.

I am based in the UK but I can do US searches as well.  As most searches utilise online intelligence, the results may vary from country to country.

I am a full service online investigator and can provide other services too, including privacy tune ups, social media screens and clean ups, candidate screening, pre meeting background research, pre nuptial screening, pre date screening and parent/guardian social media checks.  Contact me for more information.

Reviews


semihkacan:This is how it has to be - just great! Thanks a lot.\n

lynettedenny:Interesting job, easy to deal with, good experience!

all_sunshine:Phenomenal Experience!!! She went above and beyond!!! Such a tremendous pleasure to work with. :) Thank you.

lynettedenny:Really interesting gig, a little different to some I have had. Excellent info provided.

jjp_swfc:good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment