Monday, February 17, 2020

Send A Legal Demand Letter From My Law Firm











About:

I am a licensed attorney and an expert at writing Demand Letters that resolve disputes in favor of my clients prior to any formal legal action, lawsuits, etc.



Tip: Anyone can write a demand letter - But if it comes from an attorney it will always be taken MUCH more seriously!



I will review your dispute & any relevant materials, craft a custom Demand Letter, & send it via Priority Mail to any individual or corporation in the USA using my law firm's letterhead.



Situations where this can be effective:



  • Breach of contract
  • Money owed by an individual / company
  • Product/Service Refund issues
  • Insurance claims
  • Landlord won't return deposit


I have written thousands of Demand Letters that get through to decision makers and motivate them to act appropriately!



If you are tired of your calls & emails being ignored, hire me to take it to the next level to help resolve your dispute quickly.  For many clients, this simple act is enough to have their dispute resolved!



Please contact me with any questions prior to buying.  For Extra Fast Delivery (1 day) please contact me ahead of time to confirm availability.  I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

good -professional

:

If you are looking to have a demand letter written Charles is the one. The letter was direct and to the point and very well crafted. Thanks Charles!!

:

He got the job done, was accommodating of revisions and got the results as well! Thank you!

:

Great work. Not intimidating enough but it'll do for now.

:

Amazing! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment