Friday, February 14, 2020

Conduct A Patent Research For Your Amazon Product Or Idea











About:

I will research your idea or product using Google Patents and The United States Patent & Trademark Office database.



I will provide you a list of patents that are related to your product/idea and try my best to answer any questions you have. 



Please provide me with links to your product so I do not misinterpret your idea. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very nice to have worked with Cassandra. the reaction time was tip-top and qualitative. I have received my necessary information quickly and Cassandra even added a portion of her own creativity during her research. I'll definitely come back!

:

Amazing once again. will use again soon.

:

This was great. Very helpful information for my business. Cassandra was very fast and responsive.

:

Buyer has impeccable communication skills and it was an overall great experience working with them! Thank you for your time :)!

:

good job! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment