Saturday, February 22, 2020

Compliance Your Website With Gdpr











About:

GDPR is already here and we all need to comply with them. 



I brought up with very easy solution to implement GDPR whether its privacy policy or documentation part or Fully Implementation. 



I Will do all and everything to implement GDPR in your business. In this Gig, I will provide you with 



1) Perfect Privacy Policy ( Not Computer generated but Human written by legal expert) 

2) All other Documents like cookie Policy, DPA, DPIA, Data protection Policy, Retention Policy, etc 

3) 6 months Online Support for any update or any issue in your business. 

4) Internal Audit of your Data Risk Management system. 

5) I will brief you about GDPR relevent for your business. 



( We are legal Expert and have implemented GDPR/ISO27001 etc in more than 300+ companies.) 



before buying GIG if you have any question then please DM me. I am available to answer any of our query related to GDPR. I dont charge for that :) 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment