Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Write Amazon Copyright Infringement Reinstatement Letter Poa











About:

I have reinstated 100's of ASIN's that have been suspended due to false intellectual property complaints from other sellers and companies.


I will Bespoke Appeal Letters based on your unique ASIN situation to get your Amazon product reinstated.


How it works:


1. Send us your first Amazon suspension letter and any relevant information.


2. We will do a free consultation and give you the strategy to get your account back.



3. Purchase our gig.



4. I will write a plan of action / appeal letter for you to submit and advise you of any additional documents that will be required.



Please note that appeals are reviewed on a case by case basis by Amazon, therefore I cannot guarantee that the ASIN will be reinstated or give timescales as to when they will be reinstated, however i will do all that can be done to get your ASIN back.





Reviews


:

I couldn’t recommend enough this service. Sandra helped me better than some expensive lawyers did in writing counter notice to Amazon legal department.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment