Saturday, February 1, 2020

Legal Research In Bulgaria For You











About:

I can help you and your company with virtually any legal need you may have regarding Bulgarian Law, including: 



- contracts, 

- start-ups

- tax questions, 



and much, much more!



For $5, I will take a basic Bulgarian Law question, gather relevant information from you t, and give you a general view.



If you want a more in-depth answer to your question, please send me some informaiton before I start.

I can work with Custom gigs too. 



I look forward to helping you solve your Bulgarian legal problems!



DISCLAIMER: I won't answer questions that I know could be used for an illegal purpose. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great professional and swift reply. Pleasure working with you.

:

I had amazing experience while I had worked with this client!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment