Friday, February 21, 2020

Write A Nondisclosure Agreement Nda As A NYC Lawyer











About:

If you are developing a new product, mobile app, or service, like most successful businesses you have developed, acquired, or painstakingly aggregated proprietary information that gives you a competitive advantage. As such you may need help to successfully complete and market your product. Anyone you consult with should sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in order to keep your valuable information safe. You do not want anyone to steal your idea, product, or other valuable information. Protecting yourself and your competitive advantage is crucial.



For $10 I will write a thorough five (5) page NDA. The NDA will be provided to you in word doc format so you may modify it as you deem necessary.



Please contact me with any questions you may have before placing an order.



I am a New York City lawyer with over 10 years of experience.



Do not trust your legal needs to anyone not licensed to practice law.



Disclaimer: I am licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and US Tax Court. You should consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. I provide no guarantees, warranties, nor is an attorney-client relationship created or implied.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

That was simple and quick.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting me with your legal needs.

:

quick response, thorough work. Should have given 10/5 if was an option.

:

Thank you for trusting me with your legal needs! I wish you continued success.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment