Monday, February 17, 2020

Be Your Online Corporate Counsel











About:

Do you have a legal question and no idea whom to ask?


I will be your online corporate legal counsel.



The day to day questions that arise when you are running a business can be annoying. And not being able to find the right answers can endanger the operations of your business. Why spend money on expensive law firms or on hiring a full time lawyer, when you can ask those questions to me.


Who am I?


I am corporate attorney with 10+ years of commercial law experience. I have worked in some of the best law firms in the world. Advising clients all across the globe on a multitude of legal matters.


My experience is now available to you at a fraction of what you would pay for it at a law firm.










Note: please message me before ordering any gigs. This enables me to discuss your exact requirements with you before you order and leads to more informed choices. I have had instances in the recent past where new Fiverr users mistakenly order the wrong gigs. These orders then have to be cancelled. This is an unnecessary and avoidable inconvenience for all involved.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment