Friday, February 14, 2020

Give You Expert Legal Advice











About:

I am lawyer with over a decade of experience in both practicing as a Lawyer in Court litigation and helping Businesses in a corporate setup.



I can help you and advice you on any legal issues arising out of, but not limited to:



- Corporate and business laws

- Transactional Laws : contracts and agreement and other business transactions

- Contitutional Laws

- Civil Laws

- Criminal Laws

- Family Disputes

- Consumer Disputes

- Intellectual property Laws: copyright, Patents

And any other Legal Problem, which is entangling you....!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work would buy again

Seller's Response:

Fast and excellent service!

Seller's Response:

Thank you...!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

I had this seller provide me with an analysis of my trademark. The work was fantastic. He completed the order before schedule, and provide me with a clean easy to understand document! I most defiantly will work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment