Monday, February 17, 2020

Fto Or Find If Your Product Infringes Any Patent











About:

I will check if your product uses or infringes third party patents internationally (USA, Europe, China, Australia, Japan, and so forth). I will also suggest a way to avoid patent infringement with our detailed report to safeguard your interests Requirements.



We can also do the reverse search if you want to see the products infringing your Patent. 



I suggest you, to have a chat with me before opting for a particular Gig. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very Fast and Profesional .

Seller's Response:

The initial report was thorough, however would only comment on its patent-ability, not on infringement. Beware that they would NOT offer any advice on working with the current patents. When advice was requested, it was ignored until the gig closed.

:

It sad after doing so much hardwork and providing all the info and answers that you have asked , you gave us poor rating based on things that you didn't understand. I am still offering you my support to resolve all yours queries. thanks

:

Good! Patient seller

:

Quick delivery, decent analysis, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment