Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Check Patent And Trademark Search For Your Product And Ideas











About:



100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH REPORT .



I have extensive US and European patent related experience . I can help you get idea about spacific design or keyword  if its a pantent or not.

I will help you sell your product without risk of intellectual property (patent and trademark) infringement, bypass the patents and file your own patent. 



What you will get:



  1. I will search official patent office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application. 
  2. My search includes all patents: utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending). 
  3. I provide patent and trademark services like Prior Art Search, Patentability Search, Patent Validity/ Invalidity Search, Freedom to Operate Search


I am always ready to sign NDA (if required) and I will provide 100% assurance for protection of your idea, invention or product.

Reviews


:

I'm very happy with the information and advice provided. The seller delivered his report in time and then was 100% helpful answering all my additional questions to make everything clear for me. I got all that I needed, thank you.

:

Amazing job! gave me more information than I was expecting for sure accompanied with screenshots and reports from USA and International authentic databases, saves me future bustle.

:

He is responsive towards the query.

:

Very usefull and detailed report!

:

looks really high efficiency and pro.!




No comments:

Post a Comment