Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Handle Your Probate Research Uk, Ireland Worldwide











About:

Are you a lawyer or solicitor looking for probate research? I am a forensic genealogist and Member of the Association of Professional Genealogists and the Irish Genealogical Research Society. I will work with your team of lawyers, private investigators and agencies to find a genealogical solution to your legal issue. I am experienced in probate research on behalf of solicitors and heir hunting companies.  I am from London and now based in Co Cork in Ireland and will be happy to work on UK, Irish or United States unclaimed estates, land title and rights, missing persons, criminal investigations. I work on an hourly fee basis and do not work on a percentage basis which would represent an inherent conflict of interest.



I assure you of my prompt attention, absolute discretion and clear interaction with you, working with you whilst keeping you regularly updated regarding progress.



What I ask from you is the name of the deceased; date and place of death; date and country of birth (if known) and any other details you may have.



Please message me before you sign up in order that we may discuss the scope and methodology of your project.



Thank you.  Wendy



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment