Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Patent Search For Your Product Or Idea











About:

i will search patent and trade mark in different countries my report will include screenshots and link of all related data 

My patent search includes all patents: Utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending). 

1.      I provide patent and trademark services like Prior Art Search, Patent-ability Search, Patent Validity/ Invalidity Search, Freedom to Operate Search.

1.      I will search official patent office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application.

Amazon Patent Search

The $15 Basic gig includes a manual, multi-faceted patent search and my signed NDA (if requested). I will provide links for every patent in my report for your satisfaction.



Requirements:



  • Keyword & Images

                or

  • Product Link ( can be from eBay, amazon, aliexpress, etc )
  • Marketplaces


Reviews


:

Thank you very much this is my third report from different sellers but you sent very detail report, as well as your final suggestions, will help me a lot highly professional and detailed report

:

I got two reports already from other patent check guys and they show green signal as they were unable to find patent related to my product but I was not satisfied from inside that’s why I tried to go for another one and then I found this guy with very cheap rates, so just to clear my confusion I decided to go with him and he really surprised me with his report as it was very comprehensive, accurate and to the point results were given. I'm very happy with the information and advice provided. Great communication, Competed well within the time set. He is responsive towards the query and will be my 'Go-To' for similar future inquiries. Highly recommended.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment