Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Patent Search And Trademark Search For Your Invention Or Products











About:

Hey,

Select the right person for the right job yes of course. Are you an amazon seller and going to launch or commercializing your product but you are not sure whether it’s patented or not?

Don’t need to worry anymore

Here I will find out the solution and give you all the details and analysis about patent check and trademark report. Having wide experience of many years in patent checking and analysis made me expert in it. I have done a lot of projects and I have many satisfied clients.

What I will do for you:

1.      I will search official patent office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application.

2.      My search includes all patents: utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending).

3.      I provide patent and trademark services like Prior Art Search, Patentability Search, Patent Validity/ Invalidity Search, Freedom to Operate Search.

NOTE:

·         I am always ready to sign NDA (if required) and I will provide 100% assurance.



Reviews


:

Very impressive thank you very much for such a detailed report ,i can see every patent related to my product is mentioned in report highly recommended!

:

very thorough! recommend!!!!

:

He was very responsive and delivered well within the time frame.

:

thanks for the job

:


No comments:

Post a Comment