Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Instruct You In Marketing Matters











About:

Hello Guys, I am Zaki specialized in the filed of Marketing and I can do any relevant task to marketing.I can guarantee you 99% Quality and Accuracy within the specified time and with reasonable price specially for students. I can instruct you in:



  • Marketing Research
  • Market Research
  • Marketing Thesis
  • Consumer Behavior
  • International Marketing
  • Sales Promotion Strategies
  • Other Marketing Strategies
  • Environmental Analysis
  • Geographical Analysis
  • Demographic Analysis
  • Psycho-graphic Analysis
  • Other topics which may not be mentioned here!!!


       Have a good time

       Zaki



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just WOW! Zaki is a very considerate person. Fun,caring and professional. Fastest delivery ever. I recommend 100%. Thank you so very much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you !!

:

Outstanding experience

:

Thanks a lot

:


No comments:

Post a Comment